Sunday, June 21, 2009

College Life and High School Life

When i first entered the college life, I thought it would be just like high school, but I was wrong. It was totally different. Here , I need to be responsible to survive. I need to prioritize my studies.

College life compared to high school life was so different. You need not to be carefree here. There are a lot of adjustments to make. In high school, you have a lot of friends already, here, i have no friends at all. But I have friends now. Here in college, you need to manage your time not like in high school. In high school, students experience spoonfeeding but in college they are responsible to make their own decisions and be liable to the consequences that their decision may bring.College is more of like being independent and you are being challenge everyday. Professors will make you think on your feet. As for high school, we can just fly through and if you feel like going to class you would attend or not. High school is more open and its free. In high school, you have a set scheduled of what classes you should take and the time frame.

That's how I compare college life to high school life.





No comments:

Post a Comment