Sunday, June 28, 2009

Journal Entry No. 2

In my first day in MCL, I were very nervous. I don't know where to go cause I am not familiar with the place. I am excited cause its a new beginning has began again in my life. I am also happy cause i I met new friends.

I like my professors because they are nice to us and they are friendly. They do their best to teach us. I like my professors cause they are not so strict not like in high school.

My blockmates is very nice. They are always happy in the class. I like my classmates cause they are very friendly to me and they are nice to me.

I find my course exciting because the courses are not so easy. They are a bit difficult to me. Social Science is a bit easy for me and I.T.. Math is a little bit difficult for me cause it have many solutions.

I have to adjust my study habits because not like in high school I am not reviewing my notes, here, I have to study hard so that I will not fail my course and I can fulfill my dreams. No one can help me in my studies but my self.

No comments:

Post a Comment